Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. You can cook prawn curry using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn curry:
- Provide 1/2 kg of prawns.
- Get For of masala-.
- Take 1 of fresh coconut grated.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coriander seeds.
- Provide 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 of medium sized onion sliced.
- Provide 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1/4 spoon of carom seeds.
- Take For of tempering–.
- Provide 1 tsp of Oil.
- Get 1/2 of medium sized onion chopped.
- Take 4 of green chillies slit in middle.
- Use 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Take 7 – 8 of Triphala optional.
- Provide 2-3 spoons of Kokam or aagal.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Prawn curry:
- Devein prawns, season with salt and let it sit aside for some time. In the meantime make masala for the curry. Take all the above mentioned ingredients into a mixer jar to make a smooth paste. Add water as required a make paste..
- Now take a vessel add in oil, once the oil is hot add in the chopped onions. Let the onions turn translucent add the paste (wet masala) add some water and adjust the consistency..
- Add chopped tomato, green chillies, triphala (optional) and kokum. Let it come to boil..
- Cook it on medium heat, once the gravy comes to boil add in the prawns. Cook it for 5 to 7 mins turn off the heat..
- Tip: You can add fresh coconut milk to add more taste. Instead of kokum can add raw mango or tamarind Adding red chillies can make this recipe more authentic, since had no red chillies I used chilli powder.
If you find this Prawn curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.