Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut curry soup recipe. To cook thai coconut curry soup you need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Coconut Curry Soup:
- Use 1 of large package Turkey fillets.
- Get 2 (900 ml) of Chicken Broth.
- Get 2 cans (500 ml) of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Carrots.
- Prepare 2 of Broccoli crowns.
- Provide 2 of Red Peppers.
- Provide 2 packages of Oyster mushrooms.
- Take 1 stalk of fresh lemongrass.
- Take 1 handful of Thai birdseye chiles.
- Provide 4 of Green chiles.
- You need 2 of small Shallots.
- Provide 1 of small bunch Cilantro leaves.
- Take 3-4 of Kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 1/2 jar of Hot chili paste (I use Patak's as it has a great flavor).
- Use 3 tablespoons of Hot curry powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Cumin.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
Steps to make Thai Coconut Curry Soup:
- Add chicken broth and coconut milk to a large pot & bring to a low boil..
- Cut lemongrass into small 3cm strips, add to pot..
- While waiting for broth to boil chop into bite size pieces: – Carrots, Broccoli, Red Peppers, Oyster Mushrooms.
- Add lime leaves, cilantro, chili paste, curry powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, chilli powder to pot..
- Dice birdseye and green chiles, shallots, add to pot..
- Once on a low boil, cut Turkey fillets into thin bite-size strips, add to pot. Boil for 10 minutes or until Turkey is cooked through..
- Add Broccoli, boil for another 5 minutes..
- Add Carrots, boil for 10 minutes..
- Add Red Peppers, Oyster mushrooms, low boil for 5-10 minutes or until slightly cooked..
- Stir & serve. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
If you find this Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.