Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pointed-gourd and Shrimp Curry with Coconut Milk (Bengali style):- recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pointed-gourd and Shrimp Curry with Coconut Milk (Bengali style):- recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pointed-gourd and shrimp curry with coconut milk (bengali style):- recipe. You can cook pointed-gourd and shrimp curry with coconut milk (bengali style):- using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pointed-gourd and Shrimp Curry with Coconut Milk (Bengali style):-:
- Use 1/2 cup of Gobindobhog rice.
- You need 2 cups of Pointed gourd pieces.
- Get 1 cup of Shrimp.
- You need 3 cups of Coconut milk.
- Provide 1 of Chopped onion.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chopped green chilli.
- Use 1 tsp of Green chilli paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 of Bay leaf.
- You need 1 of clove.
- Prepare 1 inch of Cinnamon.
- Get 2 of Cardamom.
- Get of Salt As per taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare of Oil As required.
Instructions to make Pointed-gourd and Shrimp Curry with Coconut Milk (Bengali style):-:
- Wash gobindovog rice and soak in water..
- Keep aside for about 1 hour..
- Add salt and turmeric powder with shrimps and saute till brown..
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Add bay leaf, clove, cardamom, cinnamon for seasoning..
- Add onion and fry till it becomes golden brown..
- Add ginger-garlic paste..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and 2 cups coconut milk till the oil separates..
- Add gobindovog rice, pointed gourd, shrimp and cook for sometime..
- After the rice is ready, add 1 cup coconut milk and ghee..
- Serve with steamed rice..
If you find this Pointed-gourd and Shrimp Curry with Coconut Milk (Bengali style):- recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.