Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rajma curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One heart-healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma curry recipe. You can have rajma curry using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rajma curry:
- Provide 100 g of Rajma.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Get 2 tablespoon of jeera powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of tumeric powder.
- You need of Salt (as per taste).
- You need 2 tablespoon of Cooking oil.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of jeera.
Steps to make Rajma curry:
- Soak rajma for 6-8 hours in water. And pressure cook it for 5-6 whistles..
- Take a preheated pan and add oil and put jeera. After jeera sprinkles add finely chopped onions. Saute it till it becomes translucent. Then add jeera powder..
- Add the pressure cooked rajma to it and add turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt. Mix it well. Allow it to cook for 15 minutes in medium flame..
If you find this Rajma curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.