Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry fish recipe. You can cook curry fish using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Fish:
- Get of Mackarel tuna.
- Get of Green Round Eggplants.
- Take 2 of Tomatoes cut into quarters.
- Prepare 300 ml of Coconut milk.
- Use To taste of sugar.
- Take of Green curry seasoning.
- Use 2 inches of galangal – smashed.
- Use 2 inches of ginger – smashed.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 of lemonggrass – smashed.
- Provide 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 8 of shallots.
- Provide of Cayenne pepper.
- You need To taste of chicken powder.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Steps to make Curry Fish:
- Fry half cooked mackarel tuna and set aside.
- Cut the eggplants into quarters.
- Blend shallot, garlic and some cayenne pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add blended garlic shallot and cayenne pepper and fry until fragrant, add lemong grass, bay leave, kaffir lime leaves, and fry for few minutes, add curry pasta and fry until you get nice smell of curry pasta..
- Add boiled water, put in macharel tuna and cook over high heat.
- Add eggplants, cayenne pepper and bring it to boil again, then turn into lower heat and cook untill eggplants get soft..
- Put in tomato coconut milk and bring it to boil again then turn into lower heat again and add chicken powder and sugar to taste..
- And Curry is getting ready. Place it in a bowl and serve 😘.
If you find this Curry Fish recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.