Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian-style eggplant curry (vegetarian) recipe. To make indian-style eggplant curry (vegetarian) you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian):
- Get 2 of thumbtips' worth Garlic (grated).
- Use 1 clove of Garlic (grated).
- Get 200 ml of Coconut milk.
- Take 100 ml of Water.
- Use 2 tsp of ● Cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of ● Coriander seed powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ● Turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ● Cinnamon.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ● Fenugreek powder / methi (optional).
- Take 1/4 tsp of ● Cayenne powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Cilantro or coriander leaves to garnish.
- Prepare 1 of Eggplant, large.
- Get 1 of Tomato, large.
Instructions to make Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian):
- Blanch the tomato to remove the skin, then roughly chop. Chop the eggplant into bite-sized pieces..
- Place the eggplant on a heat-resistant dish, wrap in plastic wrap, then microwave for 3-4 minutes on high strength until tender. Discard any water..
- Heat vegetable oil into a pot, then sauté the onion until it becomes translucent and very tender, (taking care not to burn it)..
- Add the garlic and ginger, lightly sauté. When aromatic, sprinkle in the ● ingredients, and sauté for 1 minute..
- Add the roughly chopped tomato, and sauté until the tomato softens and loses form. Add the eggplant from Step 2, lightly sauté and mix..
- Add the water and coconut milk and bring to a boil..
- Simmer (for about 15 minutes) on medium heat, without a lid, until the sauce is slightly thickened. Add salt and garam masala to taste..
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with cilantro..
If you find this Indian-Style Eggplant Curry (Vegetarian) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.