Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, Eral Thokku recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pepper Prawn Curry | Prawns Masala | Eral Thokku recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pepper Prawn Curry | Prawns Masala | Eral Thokku recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pepper prawn curry | prawns masala | eral thokku recipe. To make pepper prawn curry Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pepper Prawn Curry | Prawns Masala | Eral Thokku:
- Take 500 gms gross /250-300 gms net of Prawns, medium sized (cleaned and deveined).
- Use 2 of Onions, finely chopped small.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 2 of small tomatoes, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of Green chillies, slit & cut.
- Use 3/4 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Red Chilli powder or less as per taste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander leaves, chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oil.
Instructions to make Pepper Prawn Curry | Prawns Masala | Eral Thokku:
- Shell, devein and wash the prawns. Let the water drain from the prawns..
- Chop the onions and the tomatoes, slit and cut the green chillies..
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a kadhai and add the chopped onions..
- Add the ginger-garlic paste. Mix and fry for around 2 mins till raw smell is gone..
- Fry on medium to low heat till translucent (around 8-10 mins) and then add the green chillies..
- Add the chopped tomatoes, mix and add the salt. Cook for around 5 mins till tomatoes are soft..
- Add turmeric powder, Garam Masala powder, Redchilli powder, Coriander powder.
- Mix and add 1/2 cup of water. Gravy on medium for around 2-3 mins till the masala's are cooked..
- Now add the prawns and mix well. Fry for around 5 mins on medium heat..
- Add the water, let it come to a boil, lower the heat to low and cover & cook for around 10 mins..
- Now add the black pepper powder, mix & sprinkle chopped coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with roti or rice or idli or dosa.
If you find this Pepper Prawn Curry | Prawns Masala | Eral Thokku recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.