Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ragdo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ragdo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ragdo recipe. You can cook ragdo using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ragdo:
- Use 3 of large size potatoes.
- Use 1 cup of boiled peas.
- Prepare 6 of green chillies.
- Take Handful of Coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 2 tsp of green chutney.
- Use of For serving.
- Get 1 of small bowl curd sweetened.
- Provide 1 of small bowl green chutney.
- Take 2 of small bowls tamarind chutney.
- You need 1 of small bowl murmure.
- Prepare 1 of small bowl sev.
- Get 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Get 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Use 1 of pomegranate.
- Use 3-4 of panipuri puris.
- Get of For tempering.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- Provide 8-10 of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Ragdo:
- Boil and mashed potatoes. Boil green peas too. Add oil in pan and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and curry leaves. Now add green chillies and turmeric powder and saute for a while.
- Add potatoes and peas to the tempering. Add sugar and lemon juice, garam masala and green chutney. Add some water and mix well..
- Add handful of Coriander leaves and mix well..
- Take some potatoes and peas mixture. Add finely chopped onion and tomato and pomegranate. Add curd, green chutney and tamarind chutney. Add crushed panipuri puris. Add murmure and sev. Enjoy the non junk snack..
If you find this Ragdo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.