Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry recipe. To cook vegetable curry you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Curry:
- Get 1/4 of onion.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable or chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 small of shredded carrot.
- Use 1/2 of red pepper, julienne cut.
- You need 1 of handful green beans.
- Use 1/2 of potato, peeled and cut into small chunks.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1/4 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- Get 1/2 cup of peanuts.
Steps to make Vegetable Curry:
- Cut and julienne all vegetables. Put ginger and garlic cloves into a processor and finely chop..
- Heat olive oil and a little bit of butter and cook onions until translucent, about 5 minutes..
- Add in ginger and garlic mixture and cook another minute..
- Add in chicken broth and coconut milk. Cover and simmer about 3 minutes. Add in all the spices (cumin, cayenne, curry, turmeric, salt and pepper) and let simmer all together for another few minutes..
- Add in potatoes, cover, and cook a few more minutes until you can pierce the pieces with a fork..
- Add in the rest of the vegetables and cook until done. Then add in cilantro and peanuts and cook an additional 2 minutes..
- Add mixture on basmati or white rice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Vegetable Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.