Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerry curry chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerry curry chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerry curry chutney recipe. You can cook kerry curry chutney using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kerry curry chutney:
- Take 1/2 cup of Mint leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of Kadi patta.
- Use 1/2 cup of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Raw mango.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Get 4 of Green chilli.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide as needed of Water.
- Use 1 tbsp of Raw mango chopped.
Steps to make Kerry curry chutney:
- Wash mint leaves, kadi patta, coriander leaves properly. Wash and chop onion, tomato, raw mango and green chilli..
- In a mixer jar add mint leaves, kadi patta, coriander leaves, onion, tomato, green chilli and raw mango..
- Add little water and grind it to a smooth chutney. Transfer chutney in a bowl..
- Add salt, red chilli powder and lemon juice. Mix well. Add chopped raw mango in the chutney. Mix well..
- Serve with any snacks, paratha or eat it the way you like it..
If you find this Kerry curry chutney recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.