Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Red Thai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Red Thai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken red thai curry recipe. To cook chicken red thai curry you only need 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Red Thai Curry:
- Take of For Homemade Red Curry Paste-.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ciba Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Use 4 tsp of Coriander Seeds.
- Use 1-2 of Fresh Lemongrass Stalks.
- You need 1 tsp of Black Peppers.
- You need 4 tsp of Ginger.
- Take 2 tbsp of Chopped Fresh Coriander Stems.
- Provide 5 of Small-Medium Red Onion Finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Fresh Bay Leaves Medium Size.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon Zest.
- Prepare 5 of Fresh Hot Red Chillies.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1-2 tbsp of Oil for a Grinding.
- You need of For Curry-.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter and Oil.
- Provide 1 cup of Bite-size chunks of Vegetables.
- Take 1 cup of Boneless Chicken cut into small cubes.
- Take 250 ml of Fresh First Press Coconut Cream.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Get 1 of Green Chilli Roughly Chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Red Curry Paste (approx).
- You need of Salt as per Taste.
Steps to make Chicken Red Thai Curry:
- For Curry, we will start by making curry paste first. For that take all ingredients mentioned in a list for curry paste. Instead of taking Dry Red Chilli I used Ciba Kashmiri red chilli powder for brighter colour. And as galangal wasn't available, I used Ginger..
- Take all ingredients in grinding jar and make a paste of it. Then I prefer to add 1 tbsp of oil in it and grind it again for a smoother texture. Then just put it in an airtight glass container and store it in the refrigerator..
- Now for curry, Chop Vegetables (I took Mushrooms, Baby Corns, Onion and Capsicum) and chicken into bite-size pieces..
- Then first take 1 tsp butter in a cooking pot. First, add fine cupped garlic in it and let it gets light golden. Then saute chicken pieces with a pinch of black pepper and pinch of salt in it and let it cook completely. Once it is done, take it off the pot..
- In the same pot, add 1 tsp of oil. And add green chilli and vegetables in it and saute it till those become translucent..
- Take red curry paste in 1 bowl and add the same amount of water in it. And make it a thin paste..
- Now add coconut milk in a cooking pot and stir it. Also, add sugar, salt (as curry paste also has salt in it, adjust accordingly) and curry paste and mix it. Let it boil for 2-3 mins on low flame. And Our Chicken Red Thai Curry is ready to serve..
- Serve it with Steamed Rice. I even like to combine it with spaghetti or Indian Rice Ghavan..
If you find this Chicken Red Thai Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.