Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry (nepalese taste) recipe. To cook chicken curry (nepalese taste) you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste):
- Provide 1 kg of Chicken.
- You need 2 of big Red Onions.
- Provide 7 tbsp of Mustard seed oil.
- Prepare 3 of green Chillies.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of tumeric powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1 of lemon.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of (Coriander+Cumin) powder.
- Get 3 tbsp of Garam Masala.
- Get 3 cups of water.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste):
- Heat pan. Pour 4 tbsp of mustard seed oil. Put 0.5 tbsp of tumeric powder and chopped chillies. Put chopped red onions. Put 1 tbsp salt. Fry till transparent. It might take 7-10 min max..
- Heat another pan. Put 3 tbsp of mustard seed oil. Put chopped chicken and mix well. Put 2 tbsp salt, add 1 tbsp tumeric powder and 1 whole lemon juice (separate lemon seeds first). Let it cook for around 15-20 min till the meat is soft and chewable..
- Add the fried onions and mix well. Now put 3 tbsp Coriander+Cumin powder and 3 tbsp Garam masala. Mix well and wait for 2 min. Then add 3 cups of water and let it shimmer until the water is reduced to 1/2..
- Serve in a bowl with rice or chapati. ENJOY!.
If you find this Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.