Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Curry Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Curry Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry beef recipe. You can have thai curry beef using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Curry Beef:
- Get 2 lb of shirt steak, cut into strips.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Get 3 of carrots cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Provide 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut aminos.
- Use 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 20 of Thai basil leaves.
Instructions to make Thai Curry Beef:
- In wok or large frying pan, melt ghee over medium-high heat. Add beef and brown on all sides, about 7 minutes. Remove and set aside meat, add onions and carrots and cook until soft, about 8 minutes. Return meat and add curry paste, stirring to coat. Pour in coconut milk and stir until uniformly red. Add aminos and fish sauce; stir and reduce to medium-low heat. Simmer for 20 minutes. Before serving add, Thai basil and stir to wilt. Serve over cauliflower rice..
If you find this Thai Curry Beef recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.