Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn Madras Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Madras Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Madras Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health rewards. These types of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn madras curry recipe. You can cook prawn madras curry using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn Madras Curry:
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin seed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 3/4 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 2 tsps of Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsps of Coriander powder.
- Provide 4 – 5 of Chillies (red or green) finely chopped.
- You need 4 cloves of Garlic (crushed).
- Use 1 of Onion large (finely chopped).
- Provide 2 or 1 tins of Tomatoes (chopped) (250g).
- Take 150 g-200gs of Yoghurt (accordingly).
- Take 500 g of Prawns (cleaned).
- You need 2 tbsps of Vegetable oil ghee or.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water Boiling.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use handful of Coriander leaves for garnish (finely chopped).
Instructions to make Prawn Madras Curry:
- Gently heat the oil in a wok, large frying pan or saucepan. Add the cumin seeds and fry gently until they pop..
- Add the onion and gently fry until the onion goes mushy and slightly brown. Add garlic and saute until the raw smell disappears. Then add the chillies and saute until the raw smell disappears..
- Next, add the tomatoes and allow to soften. Then add turmeric powder, coriander powder and chilli powder. Allow to simmer gently until the oil separates..
- Add the boiling water and allow to cook for 10-15 mins, until most of the water has evaporated away and the mixture starts to go thick again..
- Then, add the prawns and salt. Allow to heat through for about 3-4 mins. If the mixture is looking a bit thick, add some more boiling water. Allow to thicken a little bit if you accidentally put too much water in!.
- Finally, add garam masala and stir for a minute. Gradually stir in the pot of yoghurt, allow to heat through for a few minutes on a low flame. Top with coriander leaves to garnish..
- Serve with basmati rice or nan bread..
If you find this Prawn Madras Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.