Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Masala baby corn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala baby corn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala baby corn curry recipe. You can have masala baby corn curry using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala baby corn curry:
- Take of Ingredients for baby corn.
- Provide 200 gms of baby corn.
- Prepare 100 gms of baby potato.
- Take 1/2 cup of peas.
- Get 1 of medium size tejpata / bay leaf.
- Take 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tablespoon of garam masala powder.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of kasuri methi powder.
- Provide 2 cups of water.
- Use 3 tablespoon of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Grind to paste.
- Use 1 of medium size onion.
- Provide 3 of medium size tomato.
- You need 3-4 of garlic.
- Provide 3/4 inch of adrak /ginger.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Get 4 of green cardamon.
- Take 1 inch of dalchini.
- Provide 4 of cloves.
- You need 1 strand of mace powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cashew paste.
Instructions to make Masala baby corn curry:
- Boil the alu, and babycorn,and rinse the water of both the corn and alu and drained the water from the pan.and keep aside. Slice the base thinly of cor, Then chopped the baby corn in two parts, according to your requirement..
- Meanwhile prepare the ingredients as given. Chopped the tomatoes, and onion,and make it a fine puree.heat the oil in a pan. Fry bay leaf,and fry till it's fragrant come out.and then add the all the masala paste.and keep on stirring. Add ginger garlic and chilli paste.then add onion and tomato puree,and kaju.mix well..
- After 10 to 15 min add all the spices powder. Turmeric powder,red chilli powder,dhania powder,garam masala powder.stir well.fry for almost 25 min to a medium flame. Next add water and baby corns,and alu,along with peas.stir for sometime till its well mixed..
- Lastly add kasuri methi powder. and salt as per taste. Stir and check meanwhile,the baby corn curry.add little bit of salt if needed. Add a little bit of water to make a fine gravy if it's thick. Check in middle wether it was cooked or not. If it's done with the cooking switch off the flame. And garnish it with fresh coriander leaves. Spicy baby corn is ready to serve with steamed rice or roti..
If you find this Masala baby corn curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.