Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Shahi paneer masala curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi paneer masala curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi paneer masala curry recipe. You can have shahi paneer masala curry using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shahi paneer masala curry:
- You need 300 gms of paneer cut in a cubea.
- Use 1 of large onions.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 10-12 of kaju (soaked for 10 min.).
- Use 1 tsp of butter for frying paneer cubes.
- Provide 3 of green chilli or red chilli.
- Use 3 of medium red tomatoes.
- You need 3 of green cardamon.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of ghee.
- Get 1/2 cup of coconut dry chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Shahi paneer masala mix.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide of For garnishing.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
- Take of For curry.
- Use 1 cup of dahi.
Instructions to make Shahi paneer masala curry:
- To prepare the dish, first chopped the onion,and fry till ight brown,blended the ginger,kaju, green cardamons,2tsp dahi and fried onions in a blender to fine paste.fry the paneer cubes with 1tsp butter for a min and switch off the flame. The paneer must not be burn and keep aside for next ingredients..
- Next,chopped the tomatoes and blended it to a fine puree along with coconut,green chillies,and coriander seeds.heat the ghee in a pan,and fry the onion,kaju paste and stir for a min.meanwhile add the tomato,coconut, chillies,puree, and milk. mix it well cook for 10 min in a low flame..
- Now add all the spices given,like turmeric powder,garam masala powder,red chilli powder,shahi mix masala powder, and curd mix it well add salt as per taste. Keep on stirring add 1 cup water for proper consistent of gravy saute for a while. add the lightly roasted paneer cubes,and cook for next 15min.on a medium flame..
- Switch off the flame and let it cool garnish it with fresh coriander leaves shahi paneer masala curry is ready to serve wirh rice..
If you find this Shahi paneer masala curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.