Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chat Pata Karela recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chat Pata Karela recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chat pata karela recipe. You can cook chat pata karela using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chat Pata Karela:
- Get 4 of Bitter gourd.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of jaggery.
- Prepare 15 of nos Curry leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 3 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of For tempering:-.
- Use 1/2 tsp of panch foran.
- Take 2 of nos Green Chilli chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tamarind pulp.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare of For stuffing -.
- Take 2 of nos boiled potatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of Cottage Cheese / Paneer.
- Provide 1 of no onion chopped.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Chaat Masala.
Steps to make Chat Pata Karela:
- Make a slit in the center of the bitter gourd. Boil the bitter gourd with 1 cup of water and little salt.Than remove all seeds..
- Heat a kadai with 2 tbsp oil and add chopped onion, chopped chilli, fry one minute, then add mashed potato, mashed Paneer salt to taste chat masala, cook for two minutes, than keep aside..
- Now fill this stuffing into the bitter gourd with the help of a spoon.Fill all the bitter gourd same way.Again heat a kadai with 1 tablespoon oil to fry all stuffed bitter gourd, fry both side.While the bitter gourd are being fried then add one by one spices for the tempering..
- Then add tamarind pulp, jaggery, sugar cook for 3 minutes and mix it properly. Then add mustard paste mix it further, then serve bitter gourd sweet and sour (chat pata) karela ready to eat..
If you find this Chat Pata Karela recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.