Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Delicious Chicken Katsu Curry 🇯🇵 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Delicious Chicken Katsu Curry 🇯🇵 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Delicious Chicken Katsu Curry 🇯🇵 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to delicious chicken katsu curry 🇯🇵 recipe. You can have delicious chicken katsu curry 🇯🇵 using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Delicious Chicken Katsu Curry 🇯🇵:
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 3 of small onions.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves.
- Get 3 of medium carrots.
- You need 2 TSP of curry powder (here is up to you how spicy it will be).
- Get 2 TBSP of plain flour.
- Get 500 ml of chicken stock or vegetable stock for the veggie version.
- Use 1 TBSP of honey.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of soy sauce.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 TSP of garam masala.
- Use 2 TBSP of sunflower oil for simmering.
- Use of Breaded chicken or aubergine (suggested vegetable).
- Take 4 of chicken breasts filleted or 3 aubergines, peeled and filleted.
- Use 1 of garlic clove crushed.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 of beaten egg or 2.
- Take 100 g of breadcrumbs or panko breadcrumbs.
- You need of sunflower oil for frying.
Steps to make Delicious Chicken Katsu Curry 🇯🇵:
- In a food processor, make the onions into a pure, set aside. Do the same to the garlic and carrots. If you don't have a food processor, cut them as small as possible. (Some traditional recipes will leave it into chunks and also have potatoes to thicken it.).
- In a pan, add the oil and bring it to almost boiling point, fry the onions first. Once they have cooked, move it to a corner, put it in low heat and fry the garlic. Mix it with the onions and leave it in the corner again, them cook the carrots..
- Mix it all together now, then add the flour and curry powder. Have your stock ready and boiling..
- Make it into a paste, blending together until all the ingredients are well incorporated. Slowly, add the stock while mixing, make sure you mix it vigorously so there is no lumps left. You can add the remaining stock once you feel it won't create any lumps..
- Now add the honey and the soy sauce, stir it well..
- If you want extra smooth, you can use a blender while still on the hob. Add the bay leaf and stir. Put the lid on and leave it to cook for about 10 minutes in low heat..
- Start preparing the breaded chicken / breaded aubergines. Season it with salt and garlic. You will need 3 plates, one for the flour, one for the egg and one for the breadcrumbs..
- First, on the flour, all around, then straight into the egg and last is the breadcrumbs. Make sure it is covered all around. Press it down so the crumbs stick to it evenly..
- Go back to your sauce and add the garam masala, stir it well and check if the thickness is to your taste. It has to be creamy. Put the lid back on and start frying your chicken..
- In a frying pan, add oil enough to cover just bellow half the thickness of the chicken or aubergine. Check the temperature by dusting it with some of the crumbs. Once the oil is ready, fry the pieces on one side then turn them over once they are golden brown..
- Switch off the sauce and remove the bay leaf. Serve with rice. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Delicious Chicken Katsu Curry 🇯🇵 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.