Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Egg Curry in Tomato Gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Curry in Tomato Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Curry in Tomato Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry in tomato gravy recipe. You can have egg curry in tomato gravy using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg Curry in Tomato Gravy:
- Get of For the gravy.
- Prepare -4 – of boiled eggs.
- Get 2 of – medium Onions (chopped).
- Prepare 2 of – Tomatoes (finely chopped) 3 tsp – Tomato puree/ paste.
- Take 3 of – green chillies, chopped.
- Get 1.5 tbsp – of Ginger (paste).
- Use 2 Cloves of – Garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of – Turmeric powder.
- Get 1.5 tsp of – Red Chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of – coriander powder.
- You need 4 tsp of – vegetable oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of – Garam Masala powder.
- You need 1.5 cup of – water.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Egg Curry in Tomato Gravy:
- Heat oil in a pan/skillet on medium – high heat..
- Add garlic, ginger paste and chopped onions..
- Add 1 pinch of salt and fry till they turn brown..
- When onions turn golden brown, add coriander powder, turmeric powder & chilli powder and salt and fry for 1 minute..
- Add garam masala and fry for 1 minute..
- Add tomatoes and tomato paste/puree/sauce..
- Stir it well and fry till the oil leaves from the sides..
- Add 2 chopped green chillies..
- Add water and let it simmer for 10 mins..
- Cut eggs in half (vertically) and add to the gravy and stir slowly so that it gets dipped in gravy..
- Cook the egg curry for 5 mins or till very little water is left..
- Serve with parathas, chapattis or rice..
If you find this Egg Curry in Tomato Gravy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.