Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken curry recipe. To make creamy chicken curry you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy chicken curry:
- You need 4 tablespoons of garlic ginger grated.
- Provide 5 of big pieces of boneless chicken diced.
- You need 2 of big onions chopped or crushed.
- Take 4 of tomatoes chopped or crushed.
- Provide 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Take leaves of Coriander.
- Use 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Use 1 tablespoon of deggie mirch powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of curry chicken masala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of bay leaves.
- Use 1 tablespoon of kasoori methi.
- Use 1 pinch of hing or ginger powder called sund in Indian language.
- Take 2 tablespoon of homemade dahi or heavy cream.
Instructions to make Creamy chicken curry:
- First saute ginger+garlic+cumin seeds+green chilli+bay leaves.
- Now add onion and saute well until it turn brown.
- Now add spices with tomatoes chopped and mix well.
- Stir the curry for 30 minutes.
- Now on the other side let's boil the chicken pieces.have 3 to 4 whistles.
- Now add it to curry.
- Stir the curry chicken for 20 minutes more and add coriander leaves and cream or dahi.
- Do not stir after adding dahi or cream.
If you find this Creamy chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.