Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seer Fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seer Fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seer fish curry recipe. You can cook seer fish curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seer Fish curry:
- Get 1/4 kg of seer fish.
- Use 2 cups of grated coconut.
- Take 1 of onion roughly chopped.
- Use 2 of fully riped tomatoes roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Use 1 of lemon sized tamarind soaked in 1/2 cup water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 4 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Provide 1 sprig of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Seer Fish curry:
- Dry roast coconut and half onion in a kadai till golden brown colour. blend it to a fine paste by adding sufficient water. keep it aside.
- In a blender add in the remaining half onion, tomatoes, green chillies,red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and blend to a fine paste..
- In a clay pot add in coconut oil, add cumin seeds and Fenugreek seeds. now add in the onion tomato paste and saute for 5 minutes in medium low flame or till it turns oily..
- Now add in the coconut paste and again saute well till the oil separates from the masala..
- Now squeeze out the tamarind and add the tamarind water to the masala, add in salt. Adjust tamarind and salt according to your taste..
- Add in 2 cups water, when it comes to boil add in the fish,add a sprig of curry leaves and cook till the fish is done..
- You may also add the oil in which the fish is fried for extra taste..
If you find this Seer Fish curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.