Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Satay Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Satay Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Satay Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken satay curry recipe. To cook chicken satay curry you only need 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Satay Curry:
- Take 2 of chicken breasts or 4 thighs cut into bite sized pieces,.
- You need 1 tin of coconut milk (reduced fat recommended),.
- You need 2 of heaped tbsp deep roast peanut butter,.
- Provide 1 handful of chopped fresh coriander,.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped into chunks,.
- Get 125 g of mangetout and baby corn,.
- Provide 2 tsp of medium curry powder,.
- You need 3 cloves of finely chopped garlic,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soft brown sugar,.
- Take 2 tbsp of light soy sauce,.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger puree paste,.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fish sauce,.
- You need of Ground white pepper and salt to season,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Get of To garnish (optional):.
- Take A few of crushed unsalted peanuts,.
- Take 2 of red chillies, stalk and seeds removed, chopped finely,.
- Use of Some chopped fresh coriander leaves,.
- Provide 2 of wedges of fresh lime.
- Take of Serving suggestion:.
- Prepare of Steamed white rice.
Steps to make Chicken Satay Curry:
- Heat a wok up over a medium heat. Add the coconut oil. Once melted add the onion, garlic, and ginger. Fry until fragrant then add in the chicken pieces. Fry until the chicken is cooked and golden on all sides..
- Season with salt and a pinch of ground white pepper. Add the mangetout and baby corn. Fry for a further 2-3 mins. Next add in the curry powder, the peanut butter and the light soy sauce. Gently stir through to coat the chicken and veg. Pour in the coconut milk and add the fish sauce plus the brown sugar. Stir then bring to a gentle simmer..
- Simmer until the sauce has reduced down by half and thickened. Before serving add in half of the chopped coriander and mix through..
- Serve up and garnish with fresh chopped red chillies, coriander leaves and some crushed peanuts. Add a couple of wedges of fresh lime on the side. Eat and enjoy! :).
If you find this Chicken Satay Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.