Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Laksa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Laksa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular treats is yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry laksa recipe. You can cook curry laksa using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Laksa:
- Take 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of mild curry powder.
- You need 100 g of sliced chicken thigh.
- Prepare 200 ml of coconut milk (TCC or Ayam).
- You need 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Get 100 g of potato.
- Provide 1/2 cup of zucchini.
- Take 1/2 cup of capsicum.
- You need 200 g of peeled prawns.
- Use 100 g of fish balls.
- You need 8 of tofu puffs (if using).
- Get 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar (if reqd).
- Prepare 400 g of noodles (200g for 2).
- You need of Bean shoots, boiled eggs and coriander leaves to serve.
Instructions to make Curry Laksa:
- Heat the oil in a wok or saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, for half a minute or until fragrant. Stir through the curry powder. Then add the chicken and stir-fry for a minute or so. Add the coconut milk, chicken stock and potato. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Now add the zucchini, capsicum, prawns and fish balls, along with the tofu puffs (if using). Simmer for a another few minutes or until the prawns are cooked..
- Stir through fish sauce and sugar and season to taste if more needed. Ladle over noodles and add bean shoots, boiled egg and coriander leaves..
If you find this Curry Laksa recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.