Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy paneer curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy paneer curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy paneer curry recipe. You can cook easy paneer curry using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy paneer curry:
- Use 1 pack of paneer.
- Prepare 2-3 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Prepare Bag of leafy greens (Spinach, greens, cavolo nero etc.).
- Take 2 tablespoons of garam masala.
- Get to taste of chilli powder.
- Get of Cauliflower (optional).
- Use Squeeze of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- Use Splash of vegetable oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use of Crispy onions (optional garnish).
- Prepare of Small bunch of coriander (optional).
Instructions to make Easy paneer curry:
- Boil a full kettle. Chop your onions finely, floret your cauliflower and dice your tomatoes..
- Take your leafy greens (I used cavolo nero) rip out the stalks and rip/cut into pieces into a colander. In a sink rinse with cold water and then pour over the boiling water so it wilts. Sit and rest..
- Heat a pan with a splash of vegetable oil. Once hot fry your onions with a pinch of salt until soft (3-5mins)..
- Boil your kettle again. Add the tomatoes, cauliflower and garam masala to the onions and cook for 2 mins..
- Mix your veg stock cube into about 400ml of the boiled water and add to pan. Along with chilli (I added a teaspoon) and a squeeze of tomato paste. Then cook with lid on at a medium heat for 10 mins..
- While this is cooking squeeze all the water out of your leafy greens and chop..
- Finely chop the coriander and paneer into small chunks. Then add your coriander and leafy greens to the pan, turn the heat down. Add more water if not feeling said enough..
- Heat up some oil in another pan for your paneer. Fry and turn your paneer until lightly golden. Then it’s all ready so add altogether and serve.
- I finish off with these crispy onions but you could just garnish with a bit of coriander.
If you find this Easy paneer curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.