Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato egg curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato egg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato egg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato egg curry recipe. You can cook potato egg curry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato egg curry:
- Prepare 1/2 Kg of Potato -.
- You need of Egg-6.
- Use of Onion, Garlic, Ginger.
- Prepare of Dry fenugreek leaf(kasuri methi).
- You need of Coriander powder 1-spoon.
- Use 3 spoon of Chicken masala -.
- Use 2 spoon of Turmeric powder -.
- You need of Tomato – 1finely chopped.
- Get leaves of Coriander.
- Get of Oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt according.
Steps to make Potato egg curry:
- Peel off the Potato's skin and boil it.
- Boil the eggs and peel off.
- In a kadhai heat oil and fri the potatoes. Add half spoon turmeric powder 1spoon coriander powder and salt. Fri it for 5 mins and remove it from kadhai.
- In a same Kadhai fri the boiled eggs for 2-3 mins and remove it in a plate.
- Prepare the paste of onion, garlic, ginger and green chillies and in a same pan add some more oil and mix some cumin seeds and bay leaf. Then add prepared paste and stir continously. Add turmeric powder and fri the paste properly. After 5mins add chicken masala and kasuri methi, fri the paste until oil removes the paste. Now mix tomato and pour water and mix salt. Boil the total mixture for 5mins and add potatoes and eggs. Cook it for more 5-8mins and then switch off the gas.
- Pour the curry in a bowl and decorate with coriander leaves and onions. Serve it hot..
If you find this Potato egg curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.