Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lamb Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lamb Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb curry recipe. You can have lamb curry using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lamb Curry:
- Prepare of Lamb pepper soup (leftover/freshly made).
- You need of curry, cumin, coriander chilli flakes, mustard seeds, star anise.
- Provide of Mashed potatoes (leftover).
- Get of Yoghurt.
- Provide of Chopped onions tomatoes carrots.
- Provide of Oil.
- Prepare of Grinded attarugu, ginger garlic.
Steps to make Lamb Curry:
- In a wok, add oil/butter, once heated, add all the spices (you can skip this part if u only have the powdered spices) except curry, black pepper & chilli flakes..
- When it gets aromatic, add the attarugu fry for a bit. Transfer the lamb into the oil, keep stirring for 5-7minutes until it's all coated, & infused all the flavours.
- Add the carrots, onions, tomatoes, mashed potatoes, stir then add water, yoghurt and the curry, pepper, chilli flakes..
- Stir until combined, cover & cook until it thickens. You can add the stock left from the pepper soup.
- Voilà! For video recipe contact 08033292016.
If you find this Lamb Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.