Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Tangy Goan Pork Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tangy Goan Pork Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tangy Goan Pork Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tangy goan pork curry recipe. You can have tangy goan pork curry using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tangy Goan Pork Curry:
- Use 1 kg of lean pork, cubed.
- Use 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of whole cloves.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of whole black peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of green cardamom pods.
- Take 2 teaspoons of black mustard seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Use 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1 of onion chopped.
- Take 1 inch of ginger chopped or 2 teaspoons ginger paste.
- Use 6-8 of dried red chilies.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- Take 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Take 1 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 4 of green chillies.
- Provide 1 handful of coriander.
Instructions to make Tangy Goan Pork Curry:
- Dry roast the cumin seeds, cloves, and black peppercorn in a pan until lightly toasted..
- Grind all the marinade ingredients together in a blender using only cider vinegar to liquefy the mixture until it reaches a thick paste consistency (add a little at a time)..
- Pour spice paste over the pork and rub the mixture well into the meat. Cover and keep in the fridge for at least an hour, or even overnight if possible..
- Heat the oil and fry the meat over a medium high heat until browned..
- Add the vinegar, salt, and green chillies. Cook for 5 minutes on high, then reduce the heat slightly and pressure cook for about 3 whistles, or until the meat is tender (roughly 35-45 minutes)..
- Remove from the flame, garnish with chopped coriander leaves, and serve hot with white rice..
If you find this Tangy Goan Pork Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.