Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Indian Curry with Garam Masala, Cauliflower and Chick Peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Indian Curry with Garam Masala, Cauliflower and Chick Peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian indian curry with garam masala, cauliflower and chick peas recipe. You can cook vegetarian indian curry with garam masala, cauliflower and chick peas using 15 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Indian Curry with Garam Masala, Cauliflower and Chick Peas:
- Provide 400 grams of cauliflower.
- Prepare 150 grams of rice.
- You need 1 of big red bell pepper.
- Use 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 of red onion.
- You need 1 of red chili pepper.
- Prepare 30 grams of fresh ginger.
- Use 200 grams of peeled tomatoes (can).
- Provide 125 grams of chickpeas (can).
- You need 150 milliliter of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- Use of some Indian Garam Masala spicemix (see also my recipe).
- Use of some kurkuma, cumin and paprika powder.
- Get of some olive oil or groundnut oil.
- Get of some fresh ground pepper and sea salt.
Instructions to make Vegetarian Indian Curry with Garam Masala, Cauliflower and Chick Peas:
- Wash and cut the cauliflower into bite sized roses then put aside.
- Peel the skin from the bell pepper with a potato peeler, cut in half, remove the inside then cut into 1/2cm stripes and put aside.
- Peel the onion, cut in half then in thin half rings and put aside.
- Peel the skin from the ginger, cut it into 2mm thick layers and then cross-cut into fine 2mm matchsticks and put aside.
- Squash the garlic flat then cut in small pieces and put aside.
- Wash the chili pepper, remove seeds, cut fine and put aside.
- Take the chickpeas from the can, wash them and put aside.
- You can bring some water with salt to a boil for the rice, also add a decent amount of oil to a wok pan (or other frying pan).
- You can prepare the right amounts of coconut milk and tomatoes in 2 separate cups and put also aside untill needed.
- Put the wok pan on high heat, throw in the cauliflower roses as soon as the oil is hot and damping (it should sizzle when you add them) and bake them at high heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Lower the heat to medium hot and add the paprika stripes and after frying for another 2 minutes add the onion rings as well.
- After another 2 minutes you can add the ginger matchsticks, keep stirring everything and also add the garlic and chili now.
- After a about 3-4 minutes lower heat a little more, the vegetables should be half done by now but still remain crispy.
- Add a good snuff of kurkuma, cumin and paprika powder and stir well before also adding 2 teaspoons of Garam Masala spices, fry this all together for a minute and smell the aromas coming out.
- Now add the cut peeled tomatoes with juice to the pan and stir.
- Add the cocunut milk and the chick peas, bring it all to a boil and let it to softly simmer for another 10 minutes or so.
- Meanwhile prepare the rice according to instructions on package.
- Wash the fresh coriander, cut it fine and put on table for garnish.
- At the end add some salt and pepper to taste, it will need some salt to get its full flavour but it's not supposed to be salty, rather spicy, so if needed add one more teaspoon of Garam Masala.
If you find this Vegetarian Indian Curry with Garam Masala, Cauliflower and Chick Peas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.