Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut spinach recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut spinach recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut spinach recipe. You can have coconut spinach using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut spinach:
- Prepare 2 of and half cups chopped frozen spinach.
- Get of Medium -large white onion.
- Get 1 of and half cup frozen mixed veggies.
- Get 4 pieces of Chicken steak (400 grams).
- You need 4 tablespoons of Cooking oil.
- You need Half of cup coconut powder(maggi).
- Provide 1 of and half cup Pre made tomato sauce.
- Take 2 of cupsWater.
- Get of Spices.for chicken marinade:ginger 1overfull table spoon.
- Provide of Garlic one teaspoon,salt 1 teaspoon,tumeric half teaspoon,.
- Use of Black seed half teaspoon,cumin seeds one teaspoon.
- You need of Spices for spinach stew:1 teaspoon salt (or as needed),zatar hlf.
- You need of For veggies:Half teaspoon tumeric,half teaspoon corrinder p(opt).
- Use Half of teaspoon curry powder,what's reason salt,zaatar half tsp.
Instructions to make Coconut spinach:
- Ingredients list:here using a prepared frozen sauce,just defrosted at room temp, enof to pass a fork or knife thru.
- Rince down the mostly frozen chicken quickly under hot watr block to loosen and.When loosen separate and wash in collander.and set aside to drain in it..
- Marinate chicken:Meanwhile do other preps,and you can put the rest of washed chicken back in freezer or marinate,put in fridge and use for another recipe..
- Prep the frozen spinach leaves block.when spinach is half way defrosted, it is easier to work with since it is choped easily.on the chopping board.
- Chop the onion.
- Cooking:put about 3 tablespoons of oil in pan and heat well and add onions and stir abit.leave cook until golden brown.
- Add mixed vegg,and rest of spices.see ings.check until green beans are cooked,this time when green beans need to be properly cooked, then also veg will be cooked too. Because they cook lastly.
- When half cooked and sizzling nicely,add the premise sauce,Sir in and then add coconut powder. (Certain ingreds may make coconut split) break down any lumpy powder and stir in.
- It will be quite a thick as no water added.now add chopped spinach.and can a st about a cup (or more of water later,again)as needed.not to be too watery or too thick.
- Meanwhile you can dry cook the chicken cubes in a pan (skatter the pieces abit to cook well at their bases)alongside the pan of spinach…so that you can monitor the chicken as it doesn't take long to brown.turn on other side to brown as well.and then turn off heater.set aside the chicken.
- After the spinach is cooked,still dark green and not overcooked add the chicken on top of spinach in pan and cook for further 3, 4 minutes.
- Place in your serving bowl and add some pinches of red chili flacks for decoration..bismillah.enjoy with rice or sima/fufu/ugali.even bread or chapati..Note that coconut doesn't want high heat..also combi of sweet corn in veggies may make it spoil qwick in high heat so store in container in fridge if left over.
If you find this Coconut spinach recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.