Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Thai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Thai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you probably choose lots of food items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red thai curry recipe. You can cook red thai curry using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Thai Curry:
- Take 200 gm of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Take 2 of medium size sliced Carrots.
- Use 1 of Capsicum cut into cubes.
- You need 1 of medium size onion cut into cubes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red Thai Curry masala.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of thick Coconut Milk.
- Prepare As needed of Water.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
Instructions to make Red Thai Curry:
- Chop all the vegetables and keep ready..
- Take oil in a vessel, add the onions and capsicum first and the carrots and saute well. Add the mushrooms and make a quick stir..
- Add the Thai masala and mix well..
- Add the coconut milk, and salt and take a boil..
- Add salt and water according..
- Keep stirring till you get a boil and then cook on low flame till the vegetables are done..
- Serve immediately with Boiled Rice..
If you find this Red Thai Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.