Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Malaysian Curry Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malaysian Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malaysian Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malaysian curry chicken recipe. You can cook malaysian curry chicken using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Malaysian Curry Chicken:
- Use 2 of Chicken meat.
- Get 300 ml of Coconut milk.
- Take of Malaysian curry pasta.
- Take 3 of potatoes.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 of Tomato.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Use of Garlic powder.
- Take of Option Cumin powder.
- Use To taste of chicken powder.
- Use 1 tea spoon of sugar.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 of lemong grass.
- Take of Water.
Steps to make Malaysian Curry Chicken:
- Prepare all ingredients, cut cube potato, onion, tomato and chicken.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add onion and fry until fragrant, add lemong grass, bay leave and fry for few minutes, add curry pasta and fry until you get nice smell of curry pasta..
- Add chicken meat and cook until chicken looks dry. Add boiled water and cook over high heat.
- Add potatoes, garlic powder and bring it to boil again, then turn into lower heat and cook untill potatoes get tender..
- Put in tomato coconut milk and bring it to boil again then turn into lower heat again and add chicken powder and sugar to taste..
- And Curry is getting ready. Place it in a bowl and springkle with chopped fresh chili,Serve it with rice, bread, chapati or else as you want, 😘.
If you find this Malaysian Curry Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.