Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fried rice and salad with sauced fried turkey and mackerel fish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried rice and salad with sauced fried turkey and mackerel fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried rice and salad with sauced fried turkey and mackerel fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried rice and salad with sauced fried turkey and mackerel fish recipe. To cook fried rice and salad with sauced fried turkey and mackerel fish you need 25 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried rice and salad with sauced fried turkey and mackerel fish:
- You need of Turkey stock/broth.
- Provide of Cow Liver (use beef as a substitute.
- Get of Carrots.
- Prepare of Green Peas.
- Take of Green bell pepper.
- You need of Curry Powder.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- Take of Spring onions.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil.
- Provide cubes of Seasoning.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Sweet corn.
- Prepare of Turkey.
- Prepare of Mackerel fish.
- Use of Salad(cabbage.
- Prepare of Sweet corn.
- You need of Green peas.
- Take of Cucumber.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- Get of Carrot).
- Get of Sauce (fresh pepper.
- Prepare of Diced onions.
- You need of Fresh tomatoes).
- Get of Rice.
- You need of White/black pepper (optional).
Instructions to make Fried rice and salad with sauced fried turkey and mackerel fish:
- Wash anf Boil your turkey and season with salt,pepper, onions,seasoning cubes.
- Wash the fish and season with salt,seasoning cubes and pepper.
- Fry both the turkey and fish till golden brown.
- Roughly blend both the pepper and tomatoes.
- Put a clean pot on fire,when it is hot add in your vegetable oil. Allow it to get hot for like 1 minutes and add in your diced onions and blended tomato mix and stir fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add in your seasoning cubes,onions and a little of the turkey stock..alloe it to boil for about 10 minutes.
- Add it your fried turkey and mackerel fish and stir..allow to boil for 8minutes then it's ready.
- Wash your rice thoroughly with salt then put in a clean pot adding salt,seasoning cubes,curry,garlic powder and allow it to boil adding appropriate water and the reserved turkey stock that would dry up once it's done.
- Wash all the vegetables. Dice the spring onions & set aside ; Peel the carrots & cut into small cubes. Remove the seeds of the green bell peppers & cut into small cubes..
- Wash and place the cow liver in a pot, add seasoning cube and salt to taste; Cook the liver for 10 minutes, then when cooled, cut into cubes and set aside. Liver can also be fried, before cutting into cubes..
- Heat up the vegetable oil; add the carrots, peas, green bell pepper and diced liver/meat; then add a little white/black pepper, a garlic, curry &seasoning cube to taste.. stir fry for 1 min and pour into a bowl..
- The Rice is going to be fried in small batches, so you’ll have to divide the stir-fried vegetables into equal portions. The size of your frying pan/wok will determine how many portions you will have..
- Pour a portion of the stir-fried mix into the frying pan; add the cooked rice and stir-fry for about 2 minutes..
- Do not overcrowd the pan, make sure there is a little space in the pan so that you can move the rice around the pan for even distribution of heat. Repeat this process for the remaining rice and veggie mix..
- Wash your cucumber,cabbage,carrot thoroughly.
- Diced the cabbage and wash with salt water.. dice the cucumber and carrot.
- Add it all in a bowl pour in the sweet corn and green peas…
- Mix with your mayonnaise and it's all ready to be served.
If you find this Fried rice and salad with sauced fried turkey and mackerel fish recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.