Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Parippu curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Parippu curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parippu curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parippu curry recipe. You can have parippu curry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Parippu curry:
- Take 4 tbsps of moong dal / cherupayar parippu -.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut – grated.
- Use 1 tsp of jeera -.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic – – 3.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder -.
- Get as required of salt -.
- Take as required of water -.
- Take 1 tbsp of coconut oil -.
- You need of curry leaves – few.
Instructions to make Parippu curry:
- First pressure cook moong dal with sufficient water for 1 whistle..
- After the pressure releases, open the lid and switch on the stove. Now add turmeric powder and salt..
- Grate coconut with jeera and garlic coarsely and add it to the boiling gravy. Mix well. Add water if required..
- Now add little coconut oil and few curry leaves..
- Parippu curry is ready to serve..
If you find this Parippu curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.