Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chingri macher malai curry(prawn malai curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chingri macher malai curry(prawn malai curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chingri macher malai curry(prawn malai curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chingri macher malai curry(prawn malai curry) recipe. To make chingri macher malai curry(prawn malai curry) you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chingri macher malai curry(prawn malai curry):
- Get 400 gm of prawn.
- Prepare 2 of onion paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1 of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 of baby leaf.
- Get 1 handful of whole garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use To taste of salt and sugar.
- Provide As needed of boil and ghee.
Steps to make Chingri macher malai curry(prawn malai curry):
- Marinate the prawn with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil and temper cumin seeds baby leaf and whole garam masala.
- Add prawn and shallow fry it.
- Add onion paste and ginger garlic paste.
- Saute lightly and add salt and turmeric powder and cover.
- As the prawn dmell of masala disappears add tomato puree saute till oil separates.
- Add desiccated coconut and keep stirring.
- Add milk and cover till the prawns are soft and juicy.
- Add ghee sugar and garam masala powder.
- Serve it with steaming hot rice.
If you find this Chingri macher malai curry(prawn malai curry) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.