Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry ‘Korokke’ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry ‘Korokke’ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you should altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry ‘korokke’ recipe. To cook curry ‘korokke’ you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry ‘Korokke’:
- Get 5-6 of Large Potatoes *dry & fluffy types are better.
- You need 250-300 g of Beef Mince *Pork Mince or Chicken Mince.
- You need 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of Peas, Corn, diced Carrot or Vegetables of your choice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- Get of Flour.
- Use of Salt, Pepper & Curry Powder.
- Prepare of Egg(s).
- Get of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare of Oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Curry ‘Korokke’:
- Heat Oil in a frying pan and cook finely chopped Onion, then add Beef Mince and cook until cooked though. Add other vegetables and season with Salt, Pepper & Curry Powder..
- Meanwhile, peel Potatoes and cut into small pieces. Cook in salted water until soft. Drain very well and mash..
- In a large bowl, combine mashed potatoes and beef mixture and add some more seasoning to taste only if requires. Let it cool for a while..
- Divide the mixture and make round patties. Cool the patties completely so that they become firm for easier handling. I recommend to refrigerate for 1 hour..
- Coat with Flour, then dip in lightly whisked Egg(s) to coat, and finally coat with Panko Crumbs..
- Heat deep frying Oil to around 180℃ and fry the patties for 2-3 minutes or until nicely browned..
If you find this Curry ‘Korokke’ recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.