Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ossobucco (Cumin Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ossobucco (Cumin Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ossobucco (cumin curry) recipe. To cook ossobucco (cumin curry) you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ossobucco (Cumin Curry):
- Provide 1 Kg of Beef.
- Get 4 of Large Tomatoes.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Whole cumin.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of crushed garlic.
- Get 1/2 tsp of crushed ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh tumeric powder.
- Provide 2-3 of hot chillies (optional).
- Use to taste of salt.
Steps to make Ossobucco (Cumin Curry):
- Boil meat with salt, ginger garlic paste and set aside..
- Blend all the other ingredients apart from whole cumin..
- Heat up some oil in a pot, add the cumin seeds and fry till they splutter..
- Add in the meat without broth, fry till brownish..
- Add in your blended mixture and let it simmer on low-medium heat till it thickens..
- Serve with ugali, rice….. Enjoy!.
If you find this Ossobucco (Cumin Curry) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.