Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tandoori-style Baked Chicken Breast with Melted Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori-style Baked Chicken Breast with Melted Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori-style baked chicken breast with melted cheese recipe. To make tandoori-style baked chicken breast with melted cheese you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tandoori-style Baked Chicken Breast with Melted Cheese:
- Provide 2 of Chicken breast.
- Get 2 clove of ●Garlic (grated).
- Get 1 piece of ●Ginger (grated).
- You need 3 tbsp of ●Plain yoghurt.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ● Ketchup.
- Use 50 grams of ◎Japanese curry roux.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ◎ Water.
- Provide 1 of use as much (to taste) Easy melting cheese.
Steps to make Tandoori-style Baked Chicken Breast with Melted Cheese:
- Put the ◎ ingredient in a large heatproof glass bowl. Cover with cling film and microwave at 600 W for 1-2 minutes. Mix the roux well while it is still hot..
- Add the ● ingredients to the bowl and stir..
- Slice the chicken breast thinly into bite sized pieces..
- Put the chicken breast and the mixed seasonings into a plastic bag. Squeeze out the air from the bag and tie the bag. Rest in the fridge for at least 3 hours..
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Arrange the prepared chicken leaving a little space in between..
- Sprinkle melting cheese over the prepared chicken. Preheat the oven to 200℃. Bake for 20 minutes. Spoon the melted cheese on the tray over the chicken..
- It can also look appealing when baked in a oven-proof dish with cheese scattered on top. In this case, arrange the chicken to overlap slightly, and bake at 180℃ oven for 30~40 minutes..
- Remember to slice the chicken thinly, otherwise it may not cook through..
If you find this Tandoori-style Baked Chicken Breast with Melted Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.