Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Palak Anda Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Anda Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Anda Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people neglect. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak anda curry recipe. To cook palak anda curry you only need 21 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Anda Curry:
- Get 2 cups of chopped spinach leaves.
- Use 3 cups of water.
- Get 1 of bayleaf.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cream.
- Get of For egg roast:.
- Prepare 3-4 of eggs.
- Prepare as needed of Water (for boiling eggs).
- Take 1 teaspoon of ghee.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
Steps to make Palak Anda Curry:
- Heat a pan. Add 3 cups water and add chopped spinach leaves in it. Cook for around 10 minutes..
- Drain spinach leaves from water and add to grinder along with half cup water. Grind it..
- Heat a pan. Add 1 tablespoon ghee to it. Add bayleaf and cumin seeds. Add ginger garlic paste to it. Saute..
- Add chopped onions to it and cook until translucent..
- Add chopped tomatoes to it and cook for around 4-5 minutes..
- Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and garam masala to it..
- Add palak paste to it and cook for around 7-8 minutes.
- Add cream and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Boil eggs for around 10 minutes..
- Peel them..
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add salt, red chilli powder and cumin seeds as required for egg roast to it..
- Add peeled eggs and roast them..
- Cut eggs in half and add to palak curry..
- Serve with parantha..
If you find this Palak Anda Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.