Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Rui Macher Jhaal(Rohu Fish Curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rui Macher Jhaal(Rohu Fish Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rui Macher Jhaal(Rohu Fish Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rui macher jhaal(rohu fish curry) recipe. To make rui macher jhaal(rohu fish curry) you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rui Macher Jhaal(Rohu Fish Curry):
- Get pieces of Rohu -4.
- Provide of Potato -2 medium cut into wedges.
- You need of Eggplants -1 cut into long pieces (optional).
- You need of Onion -1 small, paste.
- Prepare teaspoon of Ginger paste-1.
- You need of Tomato puree 1/2 cup or 1 medium tomato paste.
- Prepare teaspoon of Turmeric -1.
- Get teaspoon of Cumin powder -1/2.
- You need teaspoon of Red chili powder -1/2.
- Use of Green chilies -4 to garnish.
- Take of Panch foron -1 ts(equal qty of:nigella,cumin,fenugreek,mustard & fennel seeds).
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare tablespoon of Mustard oil4.
- Provide cup of Water -1.5.
- Use 1/3 teaspoon of Garam Masala Powder.
- Use of Coriander leaves to garnish.
Steps to make Rui Macher Jhaal(Rohu Fish Curry):
- Clean the fish pieces and marinate with 1/2 of turmeric and salt for 30 minutes atleast.
- Then heat the oil in a wok and fry fish pieces till golden brown.keep aside once done.
- Now fry the eggplant & potato in the same oil.keep aside once done.
- Now add in the remaining oil..
- Add panch foron and onion and fry till soften..
- Now add ginger paste, tomato paste or tomato puree into the fried onion and again fry..
- Now add the potatoes and eggplant and fry. Then add cumin powder, red chili and turmeric powder and little water to it and stir..
- When oil separates add salt and fry for few minutes. Now add the fried fish and again fry it for 1 minute and after that add water and reduce the heat and let the gravy boil..
- When the potatoes have cooked take off heat and garnish the gravy with garam masala powder,chopped coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Serve with steamed rice..
If you find this Rui Macher Jhaal(Rohu Fish Curry) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.