Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fish curry (chara macher jhol) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish curry (chara macher jhol) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry (chara macher jhol) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional condition is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry (chara macher jhol) recipe. To make fish curry (chara macher jhol) you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish curry (chara macher jhol):
- Take 5-6 of whole fish(fry–baby fish).
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red chilli Powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of jeera seeds.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 3-4 of slitted green chillies.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Get As needed of oil.
Steps to make Fish curry (chara macher jhol):
- Wash and marinate the fish with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry the fish, keep aside.
- Now add oil in the pan add jeera seeds and bay leaf.
- As it crackle add onion slices saute well.
- Now add the ginger garlic paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add jeera powder and red chilli Powder and mix.
- Pour water and allow the curry to boil.
- Add fried fish and cover it for a while adding green chillies.
- The fish curry is ready to be served with rice.
If you find this Fish curry (chara macher jhol) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.