Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to okra(lady finger) with dal(lentil) curry recipe. You can cook okra(lady finger) with dal(lentil) curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry:
- You need 250 grams of Green okra.
- Get 1.5 tablespoon of Chopped onions.
- Get 3-4 of Green chillies.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Oil.
- Get 1.5 teaspoon of Red chilli Powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Use As per taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of Lentil(dal) soaked in water.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaves.
- You need 1 of Dry red chilli.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Panch phoran Bengali whole "five spices" mixed.
- Provide As required of Water.
Steps to make Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry:
- Wash the green raw okras in fresh water and chop into medium size. Keep it aside..
- Take a pan, put some oil and heat it on the stove. Put the chopped onions and green chillies with salt as required and stir fry. Put ginger garlic paste and fry for one minute..
- Add little water to saute it and put turmeric powder, red chilli powder, Coriander powder and cumin powder into it and stir fry more 5 minutes. When oil comes out from the Spices, put the soaked lentil into it with 1 cup water and cook it for 5 minutes covering the pan..
- Then put all washed and chopped okra into it and mix it into all over dal and spices. And again cover the pan. Cook it in a low flame for 3-4 minutes..
- In the meantime, in another frypan, put some oil and heat it on the stove. Now put the bay leaf with dry red chilli and fry low flame. Put five whole spices mixture into it and fry all together one minute. Now put it on the top of the curry and mix it..
- Green okra with dal curry is perfectly done. Serve it hot with steamed rice or roti or paratha and enjoy it with your family and loved ones. Take Love from Bangladesh 💚😊..
If you find this Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.