Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawns in Taro Stolons Mustard Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawns in Taro Stolons Mustard Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns in Taro Stolons Mustard Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns in taro stolons mustard curry recipe. You can cook prawns in taro stolons mustard curry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawns in Taro Stolons Mustard Curry:
- Use 100 grams of Prawns.
- Get 2 bunches of Taro Stolons (for approximately 3-4 people).
- Provide 3 tablespoon of Mustard Oil.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of Black Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 2-4 of Green Chillies.
- Take 1/2 cup of Water.
- Use 1-2 teaspoon of Salt.
Steps to make Prawns in Taro Stolons Mustard Curry:
- Firstly you need to remove the outer layer or skin of Taro Stolons and wash them well..
- Then steam the Taro Stolons in the boiling water for 2 minutes in low flame adding some salt in the water..
- Fry the prawns adding some salt and turmeric powder in mustard oil. Then keep them aside..
- Now heat mustard oil in the same pan. Then add black cumin seeds. Let them splattered. Add Taro Stolons, green chillies and all the spices and salt. Stir well. Fry till they get tender. Add little water and the prawns. Cook for 7-10 minutes. Tada, your dish is ready to serve..
If you find this Prawns in Taro Stolons Mustard Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.