Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Rui maacher malai kofta(rohu fish ball curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rui maacher malai kofta(rohu fish ball curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rui maacher malai kofta(rohu fish ball curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rui maacher malai kofta(rohu fish ball curry) recipe. To make rui maacher malai kofta(rohu fish ball curry) you need 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rui maacher malai kofta(rohu fish ball curry):
- Take of rohu or any big fish with less bones or fish fillet.
- Get of fresh cream or malai.
- Provide of potato boiled.
- Take of ginger paste.
- Provide of garlic paste.
- Use of onions.
- Get of gramflour.
- Prepare of coconut grated.
- Take of tomato puree.
- Use of curd.
- Take of turmeric.
- Get of red chilli powder.
- You need of green chillies chopped.
- Provide of oil.
- You need of ghee.
- Prepare of kasoori methi.
- Take of salt and sugar.
- Get of garam masala.
- Take of sesame seeds.
- Take of green cardamoms.
- Get of stick cinnamon.
- Take of cloves.
- Provide of th to cumin seeds.
Instructions to make Rui maacher malai kofta(rohu fish ball curry):
- Boil fish with 1cup water to which little salt and turmeric is added.Dry up water.Set aside to cool.Boil 1 small potato and mash it.Remove the bones and skin from fish.Mash and mix with potato.Add 1 chopped onion,chopped green chillies,ginger garlic paste,1/4th tsp turmeric,1/4 th tsp red chilli powder,1/4 th tsp garam masala,grated coconut and gramflour. Mix all and make a dough..
- Slice 1 onion finely and fry till crispy brown.Set aside.Make a paste of sesame,1 small onion,ginger garlic paste,tomato puree and curd..
- Make kababs from the mashed dough and shallow fry in oil.Set aside.Remove excess oil.In 1 tbsp oil sprinkle half crushed whole garam masala and cumin.When they splutter,add the ground paste and ghee.Add turmeric and red chilli powder,salt and sugar to taste and kasoori methi. Fry till oil leaves sides.Add little water.Pour this hot gravy over kababs and toss carefully. Garnish with chopped green chillies and fried onion.Serve with pulao, rice or any Indian flat bread..
If you find this Rui maacher malai kofta(rohu fish ball curry) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.