Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegetable Green Thai Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Green Thai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Green Thai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable green thai curry recipe. You can cook vegetable green thai curry using 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Green Thai Curry:
- Take of Ingredients to make the Thai Green Curry Paste.
- Take 5 Stalks of Lemongrass.
- Provide 3 of Green Chillies , fresh green thai bird chilies, stemmed and chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , chopped.
- Take 3 sprig of Basil leaves.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Coriander (Dhania) Seeds , whole roasted.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds (Jeera) , roasted.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Whole Black Peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 of Onion , roughly chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Spring Onion (Bulb & Greens) , roughly chopped.
- Use 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Get 1 inch of Ginger.
- Use to taste of Salt ,.
- Prepare of Ingredients to make the Thai Green Curry.
- Take 400 ml of Coconut milk , unsweetened.
- Get 3 tablespoons of Thai Green Curry paste.
- Take 1 of Carrot (Gajjar) , sliced.
- Provide 1 of Red Yellow or Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , diced.
- You need 1 cup of Broccoli , florets.
- Provide 1/2 of Green zucchini , quartered or thickly sliced.
- Use 1 cup of Water , or vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Brown Sugar (Demerara Sugar).
- Provide 1 sprig of Basil leaves , or kaffir lime leaves.
- Get to taste of Salt ,.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sunflower Oil.
Steps to make Vegetable Green Thai Curry:
- How to make Vegetarian Thai Green Curry Recipe To begin making the Vegetarian Thai Green Curry recipe, we will first make the Thai Curry paste. To do that, we will first have to prepare the lemongrass. We will first have to trim away and discard any root section below the bulb base. We will also now remove the dried part of the root until we reach a stage we know that the root cuts easily and is tender..
- We don't use the leaf part of the lemon grass for the curry paste, you can use it for flavouring a tea or a soup. Continue the same procedure for the remaining lemon grass stalks..
- Add all the ingredients for the paste into a blender and a little bit of water. Cover the blender and grind the mixture to make a smooth paste..
- After a few seconds of grinding, open the blender and stir to combine the rest of the ingredients that are required to make the paste – green chillies, coriander leaves, basil leaves, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, peppercorns, onions, spring onions, garlic, ginger and salt. If required add a little more water to grind into a smooth paste..
- Transfer the Thai curry paste and store it in a glass jar. You only need to use 3 tablespoons of the paste for a single recipe of Thai curry. So with this paste you will be able to make Thai curry at least 3 times over..
- Method to make the Thai Green Curry Next we will proceed to make the Vegetarian Thai Curry with this paste. Heat a teaspoon of oil in a heavy wok. Add in the vegetables like carrots, zucchini, broccoli and bell peppers..
- Add in some salt and stir fry the vegetables on high heat until lightly tender. Once tender turn off the heat and keep aside..
- Add a teaspoon of oil into the hot wok, next add in 2 to 3 tablespoons of the Thai curry paste and saute for a few seconds in the oil. Next add in a cup of water and stir to combine into the curry. Next we will add in a tablespoon of brown sugar and finally 400 ml of the coconut milk..
- Stir to combine all the ingredients. Once combined, add in the salt, stir and allow the mixture to thicken a little and come to a boil. Once the mixture comes to a boil, add in some torn basil leaves and the stir fried vegetables. Stir the mixture, give it a light boil and the Vegetarian Thai curry is ready to be served..
- Serve the Vegetarian Thai Green Curry Recipe with a bowl of Steamed Rice or Jasmine Rice to enjoy your Thai style Meal..
If you find this Vegetable Green Thai Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.