Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker curry chicken recipe. You can cook slow cooker curry chicken using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Curry Chicken:
- Use 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Provide 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of chopped carrots.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- Provide 1 (13.5 oz) of can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1-2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 2-3 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut up into 2 inch pieces.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Curry Chicken:
- Heat coconut oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Add garlic and onion, and sauté until onions become translucent, about 5 minutes..
- Then add the carrots and ginger into the pot, cook for about 5 minutes. Stirring occasionally..
- In a medium bowl, add coconut milk, tomato paste, flour, curry powder, garam masala, chili powder, and pepper. Stir until well combined and slightly thickened. Transfer to the pot and cook everything together for another 5 minutes..
- Put the chicken into the slow cooker, then pour the curry sauce on top of it. Stir together. Close the lid, put the temperature to low, and set the timer to six hours..
- After three hours, take off the lid, stir for about a minute, then replace the lid and let cook for another three hours..
If you find this Slow Cooker Curry Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.