Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic indian kofta croquet curry recipe. To cook authentic indian kofta croquet curry you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry:
- Get 2 medium of Onions (chopped).
- You need 3 medium of Tomatoes (chopped).
- You need 1 small of Carrot (grated).
- Provide 1/4 of Cauliflower.
- You need 2 of Green peppers.
- Provide of Kofta.
- Get 2 medium of Potatoes.
- Take 1 medium of Onion (chopped).
- Get 1/4 of Cabbage (sliced).
- You need 1 of All-purpose flour.
- Take 1 of Curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Turmeric powder.
- Use 2 of dessertspoons ☆Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆Red chili powder.
- Take 1 tsp of ☆Garam masala.
- Take 2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 4 clove of Garlic (grated).
- You need 1 of the same amount as the garlic Grated ginger.
Steps to make Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry:
- Prepare the curry sauce first. Heat a generous amount of oil in a pot over medium heat and add the cumin seeds. Leave to stand for about 20 seconds. When the cumin seeds start to pop and sizzle, add the chopped onion. Fry until golden brown..
- Add the chopped tomato, grated carrot, garlic and ginger. Stir-fry gently..
- Bring the water to a boil in a separate pot and add the cauliflower and roughly sliced green peppers to cook. Use enough water to cover the vegetables..
- Add the ☆ spices into the pot from Step 2 and stir well for about 2 minutes to cook through. Add the cooked vegetables from Step 3 into the sautéed vegetables from Step 2 and mix well. If you have a food processor put everything in. Add the simmering liquid from Step 3 and season with salt and pepper..
- Prepare the koftas. Cook the potatoes and transfer into a bowl to mash. Fry the onion and cabbage in a frying pan slowly..
- Mix the mashed potatoes and fried onion and cabbage together. Add the curry powder and combine well. Salt and pepper lightly. Spoon the mixture and place into hot oil to deep-fry..
- Once the curry sauce has reduced and thickened, check the taste. Add salt if necessary, and the sauce is done. Add the koftas to the curry sauce just before serving and stir gently..
If you find this Authentic Indian Kofta Croquet Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.