Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Special Indori poha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Special Indori poha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to special indori poha recipe. To cook special indori poha you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Special Indori poha:
- Provide 200 gram of poha.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Provide 1/2 spoon of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 spoon of funnel seeds.
- Get 1/4 cup of peanuts.
- You need 8-10 of curry leaves.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/4 spoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of jiravan powder.
- Take 2 spoon of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of lemon juice.
- Use 1 spoon of sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of sev bhujiya.
- Provide 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds.
Instructions to make Special Indori poha:
- Wash and soak the flattened rice for 1-2 minutes then drained it..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the peanuts than take out from oil..
- In remaining oil put mustard seeds, funnel seeds, chopped green chillies and curry leaves saute for few seconds then add chopped onion..
- Fry them till light golden colour then add salt, turmeric and jiravan powder..
- Now add soaked poha and mix well..
- Add sugar, lemon juice and coriander leaves and mix well saute for1-2 minutes then switch off the flame..
- Garnish with bhujiya sev and pomegranate kennel..
If you find this Special Indori poha recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.