Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Student Meal: Chicken Curry 2.0 with Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Student Meal: Chicken Curry 2.0 with Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Student Meal: Chicken Curry 2.0 with Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to student meal: chicken curry 2.0 with noodles recipe. You can cook student meal: chicken curry 2.0 with noodles using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Student Meal: Chicken Curry 2.0 with Noodles:
- Use 150 g of Chicken Meat (skinless, boneless, cut into pieces.
- Take of Curry Paste (blend it well);.
- Prepare 30 g of Shallots.
- You need 20 g of Garlic.
- Provide 20 g of Ginger.
- Prepare 20 g of Red Chilli.
- Take 1-2 Tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use of For Curry Broth;.
- Take 2 cups of Chicken Stock.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Take as needed of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- Take 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Provide of Thickener (mix well in a bowl);.
- Get 1 tsp of Corn Flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- You need of For Final Dish;.
- You need 200 g of Noodles (cooked, strained and ready for use).
- You need 50 g of Carrots (cut like french fries).
- Provide 50 g of French Beans (cut lengthways).
- Use 20 g of Spring Onions (garnish).
Instructions to make Student Meal: Chicken Curry 2.0 with Noodles:
- Cook the Curry Paste; Heat 2 Tbsp of cooking oil in a pot until hot. Fry the curry paste until the oil separates from the paste. Then add the chicken and cook the chicken until brown (roughly 5 minutes).
- Next add the chicken stock and bring it to a boil. Then add vinegar, sugar, thickener and reduce the liquid by 1/3. When the liquid has reduced, add vegetables (and whatever else you like really) and cook until vegetables are tender. Season with salt..
- Then add the thickener and mix well. Add in the cooked noodles, garnish with spring onions and serve..
If you find this Student Meal: Chicken Curry 2.0 with Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.