Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken aloo curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken aloo curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken aloo curry recipe. To make chicken aloo curry you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken aloo curry:
- Take 3 of onions.
- Prepare of garlic paste.
- Use of ginger paste.
- Take of tomatoes :3.
- Provide of salt:1 and half tsp.
- You need of red chilli:1tsp.
- Get of degi chilli :1tsp.
- Get of green chilli:2 cut in slit.
- Provide of zeera powder:1tsp.
- You need of dhania powder :1tbsp.
- You need of curry powder:1tbsp.
- Get of all spices:1tsp.
- Prepare of jaiful jawatery powder :1tsp.
Steps to make Chicken aloo curry:
- Grind onions..
- Fry onions in 4tbsp oil.add ginger garlic paste..
- Add salt,red chilli,haldi,dagi chilli,zeera powder,dhania powder,curry powder..
- Saute it with 1cup yogurt..
- Saute curry,add potatoes 3,cut in wedges.add water 3cup in chicken to cook.
- After 30 min add all spices,jaifel jawatri and green dhania..
- Ready to serve.
- Tips:cover it for 5min after cooking so that oil seperates.
If you find this Chicken aloo curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.