Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Adai Dosa/Mixed Lentil Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Adai Dosa/Mixed Lentil Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to adai dosa/mixed lentil dosa recipe. You can have adai dosa/mixed lentil dosa using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Adai Dosa/Mixed Lentil Dosa:
- Use 1 cup of raw Rice.
- You need 1/4 cup of Bengal Gram or Chana Daal.
- Get 1/4 cup of Pigeon Pea Lentils or Toor Daal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Yellow Lentils or Moong Daal.
- You need 1/4 cup of Whole Green Gram or Sabut Moong.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger minced.
- You need 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- Get 2 Sprigs of Curry Leaves torn.
- Provide 3-4 of Green Chillies finely chopped.
- Take of Oil as required for making Dosas.
Steps to make Adai Dosa/Mixed Lentil Dosa:
- Soak all the lentils and rice for about 2-3 hours. Grind them all to a flowing consistency batter just like that of a regular dosa batter..
- Leave it aside for an hour. Heat a heavy iron griddle or a non stick dosa pan. Pour a ladleful of the batter onto it. Spread uniformly and smear it with oil on top. Also drizzle oil on the sides too. Make all in the same way..
- Crispy and healthy super dosas are ready for breakfast in no time. There is no need to ferment this batter. But it is highly recommended by me to keep it aside for an hour or two..
- After 2 hours, make your dosas in the regular fashion as we do for a normal fermented one. Serve them hot with onion tomato chutney..
If you find this Adai Dosa/Mixed Lentil Dosa recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.